Who We Are
We are Der Herr. We have our online presence on https://www.derherr.com and other related subdomains thereof.
Type of Data We Collect
- Personal information: We collect different information about you when you submit our contact form on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Non-personal information: We also collect some non-personally identifiable data, such as demographic information regarding, e.g. user IP addresses, browser types, and other anonymous statistical data regarding the use of our website.
Use of Personal Information
- Data Usage: The collected data are used in several ways. We use your personally identifiable information (name, email address, etc.) to identify you in order to contact, send a newsletter, and provide products & support. The non-personal data may be used to improve the service.
- Purpose of Data Collection: The purpose of taking these data is to identify you as our customer and deliver products/notices.
- No Data Sharing With Third-Parties: We don’t share your data with third parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name. If you have been through the ways we collect data, only our administrators have access to your data. No third party can access your data from us.
Third-Party Integration and Links
We may talk about third-party products and services on our website. Third-party products and sites have their own privacy policies. So, therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place
If in any case, a breach of data such as loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, personal data transmission, storage, or otherwise processed happens, we will notify you immediately after we become aware of it.
Derherr.com reserves the right to change or modify the above contents at any time without any prior notice.
Last updated on October 21, 2022.