Before You Get Started
- Prepare a measuring tape.
- It is recommended that you measure from your favorite fitted jacket/shirt/trouser.
- Having a buddy/friend assisting for some measurements is always helpful.
- Make sure to have a measurement form beside you to record measurements as you go along.
Go For It
- Choose either inches or centimeter.
- Ensure all your pockets are empty for an accurate reading.
- Always measure from the start and end of the measuring tape as demonstrated in the guide below.
- Measurements should be with no allowance; so measuring tape should not be loose or too tight but as true as possible.
Jacket & Shirt Measurement